Belverdere CaLheta - HOLIDAY HOUSE

AL1340                   PRICE FROM 125€   

House located on the hillside overlooking the village of Calheta, Municipio Capital das Fajas, São Jorge Island with a privileged view of the Pico São Jorge canal and the South Coast of the Island to the Faja de São João. 2 bedrooms with double bed (4 people), possibility Of 2 more people in sofa bed, a bathroom, living room and dining room in "open space", equipped kitchen, and outdoor leisure space, private parking. 

FOR MORE DETAILS AND BOOKING :

azoreandream@gmail.com

 TELEFONE   +351 912553039

                 

PROPERTY FOR SALE - INVESTMENT OPORTUNITY

OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTMENT AND PROFITABILIZATION
OF YOUR MONEY
AND ENJOY A HOLIDAY HOUSE IN THE ISLAND
OF SAO JORGE AZORES

A QUIET PLACE WITH A GREAT VIEW 

                     MANADAS ILHA DE SÃO JORGE AÇORES

TRADITIONAL HOUSE IN STONE BUILT IN 1937, PASSING FOR SOME RENOVATIONS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, AS IT IS NOW IN REMODELING TO HOST TWO UNITS OF TOURIST ACCOMMODATION WITH PRIVATE PARKING.


1 UNIT T2    Price  125.000€

1 UNIT  T1   Price    75.000€ 

SPECIAL PRICE FOR ALL PROPERTY: 175.000€

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTRACT:

azoreandream@gmail.com

+351 912553039 Ricardo Mendonça

 

BOOKING CONDITIONS:

PAYMENT CONDITIONS:

40% FOR CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING, REMAINING 60% TO THE CHECK -IN DAY

100% IF BOOKING LESS THAN 4 WEEKS BEFORE CHECK-IN

DISCOUNTS:

5% FOR 2 WEEKS RENTAL

5% FOR CUSTUMER S 2ND VISIT

CANCELATIONS:

UP 4 WEEKS BEFORE CHECK-IN DAY, DEPOSIT ONLY

UP 3 WEEKS BEFORE CHECK-IN DAY, 50% OF THE INVOICE AMOUNT

UP 2 WEEKS BEFORE CHECK-IN DAY75% OF THE INVOICE AMOUNT

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS 100% OF THE INVOICE AMOUNT

PAYMENT:

BANK TRANSFER:

Ricardo Mendonça ENI

International Bank Account Number: PT50 0059 0002 6422670011454

Bank Identifier Code: CEMAPTP2XXX